I love reading as much as I love writing. I am not able to do it as often as a prefer, so I have to set some limitations to books that I review. Please read the terms thoroughly and send requests to contact information at the bottom of this page.
- I will gladly accept requests from publishers and authors.
- I only give honest and unbiased feedback. If I do not like a book, I will be honest but fair, because not every book is for every reader. I stand by all of my reviews and will not revise them (from negative to positive). Please don’t ask.
- Reviews are completed within a 1-3 month timeframe, unless we’ve agreed to a specific date. *Please include specific deadline prior to sending review copy.
- I prefer a physical copy of the book or an audiobook download. I do not enjoy reading ebooks at all. Audiobooks are my preferred method for timely reviews.
- The source of the free review copy is disclosed at the end of the review.
- I do NOT guarantee that I will review every book that is SHOPPED TO ME. Please include a synopsis in your request, so that I can judge if me and your book are a good fit.
- I do guaranteed that I will review books that I HAVE REQUESTED a print review copy of. Your book already peeked my curiosity, so I’m committed.
- The vast majority of the physical books received for review will become giveaway prizes for my readers (unless you provide pre-paid shipping to return it). This does not represent payment for services or a quid pro quo policy. Thank you for your support!
- Reviews are cross-posted on social media and Amazon.
I prefer fiction. I enjoy crime/true crime, mystery, drama, and international books that deal with the triumphant human spirit from non-western perspectives. I like Octavia Butler style sci-fi, but wormholes are cool too. Apocalyptic alternate universes take me some place special. Will also read:
- Psychology thrillers
I will consider my readers when selecting or agreeing to books to review. I personally do not like romance and will only agree to read a book if it is going to create a buzz with women/men ages 30-50 (grown people). I am a devout Christian, but my readers are a mix of Christians, Muslims, Agnostics, and Atheist and I love them all. Nevertheless, I will happily review Bible-based and Spirituality themed fiction. I would like to share with my readers books that examine the role of faith in personal development and enrichment.
Send requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
🦋Peace & Blessings 🌺
Cover photo: Wiki Clip Art
Copyright, 2018. R. Frank. All rights reserved.
🌺🌺🌺🌺Peace & Blessings🌺🌺🌺🌺
🦋🦋🦋 🦋FOLLOW ME🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
Join Fuzz B-Worms 🦋📚🐛My FB bookclub community!! Reading is fun to the mental 🤦🏽♀️
🎤Need a Empowerment Speaker for your next event? 🎤 Email me email@example.com for topics, rates and availability 🦋